Scientific themes of the Lab since 1995
- Biostratigraphic correlation of the Pliocene of the lower reaches of the Belaya River with sediments of the other parts of the Palaeo-Volga basin (1995-1999).
- Biostratigraphy of the Quaternary of the Southern Urals region (2000-2005).
- Justification of the stratigraphic subdivision of the Upper Pleistocene and Holocene of the Southern Urals region (2006-2008).
- Paleontological substantiation of the stratigraphic subdivision of the Quaternary deposits of the Southern Fore-Urals (2009-2011).
- Stratigraphy and correlation of the Neogene deposits of the Southern Urals region (2012-2014).
- Pleistocene of the Lower Volga and Southern Fore-Urals: stratigraphy, palaeontology and correlation (2015-2017).
Bashkirian Academy of Sciences programs:
- Problems of the additional study and complex development of the deposits of the Southern Ural brown coal basin (1992-1996).
- Reconstruction of the palaeoecological conditions of the sedimentation during Late Pleistocene and Holocene of Bashkortostan (1996-1998).
- Unique geological monuments of Bashkortostan. Biostratigraphical characteristic of the late Quaternary deposits of the Nukatskaya cave (1999).
- Investigation of the Late Quaternary geological monuments of the Bashkortostan Republic territory and their biostratigraphical characteristic (2001).
- The main regularities of the location of mineral sources (building materials) in the Neogene-Quaternary sediments of the Bashkir Fore-Urals (2009).
1999-2000. Studies were carried out on the topic «Biostratigraphy of the Quaternary deposits of caves and river terraces, archaeological sites located in the flood zone of the Yumaguzino Reservoir» under the contract with «Yumaguzinsky Reservoir» Administration.
1995-1996. Archaeological Tanalyk site was investigated together with Bashkirian State University on the topic “Biostratigraphical characteristic of the Upper Pleistocene and Holocene in the surroundings of the archaeological settlement Tanalyk II”.
2003. Studies were carried out on the agreement with the Atomenergoproject and Ufimian scientific centre RAS on the topic “Description of the relief, landscapes and soilforming rocks in the 30 kilometres zone of the Bashkirian atomic station”.
2003-2005. Lab members participated in the program “Geodynamics of the interplate processes of the Asia and Europe border regions”.